Friday, February 20, 2009

My Rock

God thank you for being my rock. Thank you for being my shield. I know that all things are possible with you, thank you! Thank you is such a powerful little phrase when you mean it! Those two little words are so small but mean so MUCH! I am going to make sure that i focus on making it a point to REALLY mean the words Thank You when I say it. God, we owe you so much, and I know that Thank You is not always enough - living my life for you is what you want from us. "Actions speak louder than words" - So as I continue to work at living my life for you, God I pray that you will continue to give me the strength I need, the wisdom and knowledge. I want my life to be yours, not mine. 'I don't want to gain the whole world to lose my soul" (toby mac) - thank you for never giving up on me. Thank you for always listening to me. God, I sincerely Thank You for all that you do in my life. I love you and strive to for you everyday. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment