Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Amen to today's devotional!

It's all about worry - it's off to the left. All I can say is AMEN! It's hard to not worry about something that is so important to you. But if your faith is strong, if you believe that God looks out for you, then you have to have control enough to give it over to him. It's not easy, and I am not trying to pretend that it is. It has taken me a long time to come to where I am and I am still climbing, but wow, what a relief when you can let it go and give it over to God and ask for his will. I think what is 2nd on the importance ranking is letting God's will happen. Just because you have a situation, and God's will is the answer to the situation that you were NOT hoping for, doesn't mean God doesn't love or care for you. He doesn't want to see us hurt, but sometimes, we have to hurt in order to make it to the big show - what God REALLY has in mind.

Our lives are a "Ginormous" maze, God gives us free will to make our own decisions, and when we take a wrong turn, it's not always going to be easy to get back over to the path that God has for us. But the amazing thing is Gods grace, he loves us no matter what, if we get off track we need to seek him to get right back on. He wants us to call on him! So no matter what the situation is, don't worry about it, because, once again, "father knows best" that's your father in heaven that is....

I know that I have another post that was posted just a couple ago about this, but I think this is something God is really trying to master in my life - I have come so far with him, and after reading todays devotional, I couldn't help but respond!! Thanks for listening again : )

No comments:

Post a Comment