Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Answered Prayers!

I had an issue with my truck, it was starting to shake as I would drive and hit up to certain speed limits. I drive 35 miles one way to work everyday, so round trip, we're talking about 70 miles! So to say the least, I need my car and I need it to be healthy : )

I was starting to get really worried about it and panic about what it could cost!! I mean, we have a little set aside for emergencies, but I was needing it to be something not too serious...

So, I stopped my panic and said GOD, I am not going to worry about this, I am going to trust you fully with this and I ask that you will help me find an honest place that won't try and take for all I'm worth.... Lord you know our situation and you what we can afford, God, I trust and give this over to you!

I dropped off my car at 9:15, and I told him that I thought it might be tie rods (YIKES), told him what it was doing and he said he would call me as soon as he knew. This shop is a great spot!! I DID trust him!! He called me at 9:40AM - "Hi Megan, nope, it's not your tie rods...." (I could have started crying, I could hear in his voice that it wasn't going to be too big of a deal)... "I think that you need to have your tires rotated and I am going to tighten up the wheel bearings, because there is more give in the wheels than there should be.... all would cost $73.00. Can you believe it!! ONLY $73.00 - Are you kidding me - WOW, God you ROCK in so many ways, but answered prayers has got to be one of the greatest things you bless us with, besides your unconditional LOVE, of coarse.

I had to share this - GOD is amazing and this is why I need to blog about all of the wonderful things he does in our lives. This will also help me with reading my bible daily and help strengthen my relationship with our awesome and amazing MAKER!

1 comment: